Software Developer working on the CASPORT TTO to support Corporate Authorization Services. New requirements are levied on CASPORT on a regular basis and are dynamic in complexity. This position will provide support for software design, development, test, deployment, and maintenance of highly available RESTful and SOAP services providing Authorization services.
- 5 years of Software Engineering experience. An additional 4+ years of Software Engineering experience may be substituted for the degree for a total of 9 years.
- 2 years experience with Linux, Eclipse. Maven, and Java
- 2 years work experience in the SIGINT, IA, or IT domains.
-Must be able to work in a fast-paced environment where multiple applications are being developed and deployed simultaneously.
- Must be able to adapt quickly to change and react to unexpected results.
- Must self-motivated and be able to work well within a team environment, be organized and multi-task.
- Java/JEE programming building robust, scalable, secure, and high-performance applications
- Developing and hosting software on RHEL or CentOS platforms
- Medium to complex XSLT mapping and XPath expressions & functions
- Commercial middleware platforms/Application Servers (JBoss, Tomcat, WebLogic, Webmethods or similar)
- Integrating with API and Web Services (SOAP and REST) including WSDL/WADL
- Secure communications via PKI through X.509 Authentication, SSL enabling applications and servers
- Relational databases and programming via JDBC
- Implementing SOA design principles and best practices
- Version Control (GIT, SVN, CVS or similar)
- Ticketing systems (JIRA, Redmine, or similar)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with little supervision and strong attention to detail in a team environmentSolid understanding of complex Data Structures (XSD, XML, JSON)
Bachelor’s Degree or higher in computer engineering or in a field related to the computer engineering or computer science disciplines.
TS/SCI Clearance with polygraph