Supervises the centralized/field operations staff in the activities associated with the identification, prioritization, and resolution of operational problems or hardware installations. Refers problems to Tier 3 staff for resolution as required, tracks and monitors response/resolution time, and verifies user acceptance. Requires strong understanding of technical aspects of desktop, voice and/or data communications, and LAN telecommunications including desktop and switching equipment, vendors, networking, network components, user training, installation, and customer service.
- Manages operational management team and service delivery staff to ensure service levels and objectives are met. Implements operations improvements to meet established objectives across multiple facilities.
- Facilitates customer relationship and satisfaction while ensuring adherence to company policies and processes. Investigates matters of significance, recommends and implements appropriate course of action.
- Coordinates and communicates with other managers to leverage resources and discuss solutions to matters of significance. Develops and implements processes for leveraging and using resources to meet customer needs.
- Implements moderately complex core business processes and assists in process improvement initiatives in order to enhance customer service. Identifies process matters of significance or enhancements and implements.
- Trains and evaluates employees to enhance their performance, development, and work product. Addresses performance issues and makes recommendations for personnel actions.
- Prepares and recommends operating and personnel budgets for approval. Monitors spending for adherence to budget, recommends variances as necessary.
- Can follow detailed work instructions. Experience with enterprise management monitoring tools such as Remedy, ServiceNow, HP Openview, Solarwinds a plus.
Available shifts are:
Required Skills, Experience, and Education:
Swing 1: Sun-Thurs, 1400-2230
Swing 2: Tues-Sat, 1400-2230
Night 1: Sun-Thurs, 2200-0630
Night 2: Tues-Sat, 2200-0630
Must have seven (7) years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. A Masters’ degree is equivalent to 6 years’ experience; a Bachelor's degree is equivalent to 4 years of experience and an associates’ degree is equivalent to 2 years of experience. All degrees must be in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university. Acceptable degrees include, but are not limited to Engineering, Computer Engineering, Information Systems and Mathematics.
TS/SCI with Polygraph