Required Skills, Experience, & Education:
- Conducting daily communication meetings with employees.
- Maintaining productivity levels as set by Logistics Manager.
- Maintaining quality levels as set by Logistics Manager.
- Creating/maintaining an environment where employees are motivated to take ownership of responsibilities to increase productivity.
- Analyzing warehouse areas to reduce backorders and shipping errors while reducing costs.
- Scheduling warehousing activities to allow for maximum storage.
- Making sound decisions quickly.
- Analyzing logistic trends and changes in day-to-day business.
- Resolving employee issues.
- Ensuring completion of cycle counts on a regular basis.
- Identifying and implementing process improvements.
Ten (10) years of experience working as a Logistician with management experience preferred.
Experience shall include: property accounting processes to include the associated forms. Shall possess knowledge of automated inventory control systems. Professional experience shall include ordering, processing, shipping, receiving, packaging, material handling, property accountability and discharge of excess property. Shall have practical experience with processing paperwork related to Government Bill of Lading and the DD1149.
Candidate must have a TS/SCI with full-scope poly.